LatinSF is a dynamic new economic development initiative that will promote business and trade between San Francisco and the Latin American region. Created as a public-private partnership between the Mayor’s Office of Economic and Workforce Development (OEWD) and the San Francisco Center for Economic Development (SFCED), the goal of LatinSF is to create a welcoming environment for established Latin American companies to expand and startups to locate in San Francisco. LatinSF will also support San Francisco-based companies that are seeking to expand their businesses south.
LatinSF Goals Include:
- Providing an end-to-end concierge service to Latin American businesses seeking to locate in San Francisco, including market intelligence, assistance with relevant city permitting, referrals to professional service providers and potential partners and assistance in identifying real estate opportunities
- Promoting San Francisco as the U.S. capital of innovation and entrepreneurship throughout the Latin American region
- Partnering with existing Latin American businesses and government agencies to build a welcoming business ecosystem in San Francisco
- Showcasing San Francisco businesses, products and services to the Latin American market
- Facilitating trade missions to Latin America for government and business leaders
LatinSF in the News
San Francisco getting closer to opening LatinSF office
(San Francisco Business Times, August 2014)
“LatinSF” Lures Americas’ Tech Firms to Bay Area
(Nearshore Americas, June 2014)
S.F. wants to lure Latin American businesses
(San Francisco Chronicle, June 2014)
Download our brochure here or contact us directly to learn more about the benefits of working with LatinSF.
For information and assistance, please contact Fernando Franco, Director of LatinSF at email@example.com or 415.352.8853.